Saturday, April 5, 2008

On Evolution

As long as I’m playing whack a mole with the Loons de la Right over science v religion, let’s talk about evolution.
From my early teen’s I have looked at the loons both left and right and shook my head in amazement. If you bother to read both Darwin’s Theory of Evolution, specifically his theory of Natural Selection and the book of Genesis starting at 1:1 you might notice something very interesting. They copy each other almost word for word!
Here are the links:
http://www.darwins-theory-of-evolution.com/

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/genesis.html

I did say “almost”! With so much in common, what do the Loons Left and Right fight over?
Days and clay.
This is another reason why I have no use for Loons! With so much in common, let’s fight, slander, legislate, and even kill over what little divides us!

My slant? Thank you for asking! Let’s throw some common sense at it!
Beware! I’m a deep science buff who also has no choice but to believe in God!

Common Sense:
God didn’t write Genesis! Men did. Don’t get me started on men!
Genesis was written at the dawn of mans ability to communicate.
I feel that both these statements stand on their own two feet.

Now, “what if”?
What if, man (at the time) wasn’t ready to grasp Gods “day”?
What if, Man was not ready to sell, “we’re this far away from monkeys”?
I’m not crying “typo” but “what if”.
If “day” was God’s day, how long would it have been?
If God were a child of Earth, the day would be 24 hours long.
If God were a child of our solar system, the day would be 365 of our days.
If god were a child of our galaxy, the day would be 225 million years.
If God were a child of the universe, the day would be like forever man! Kool!

If we could whack a mole ALL the loons and focus on what we have in common, maybe we could locate God’s I P address! Then we could knock off a quick e-mail and get a ruling on “clay”.

Just thinking out loud here. What do you think?

No comments: